Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall-la-la-la-la

Happy first day of Autumn!
As I mentioned in this post today marks the first day of my official favorite time of year. Sure enough, when I walked out this morning there were rain sprinkled multicolored leaves on the ground, and a certain feeling in the air that just felt like "Autumn".
I came across this little Fall Bucket List and think it would be fun to try and do all these as a family:


Sounds like the perfect way to celebrate the season. But is it sad that I think the hardest one to fullfil will be "go on two dates"? :)
I'm hoping to check off at least one this weekend, and will keep you posted!

How about you, don't you just love this time of year? Do you have any favorite things to do in the Fall? Or are you mourning the loss of Summer already?

No comments:

Post a Comment